lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2016

Personal, possesive and object pronouns.

Today I have taught some pronouns to you. Here they are, and also some examples of use:

I:            I live in Fuenlabrada.
You:       You are my friend.
He:         He likes chocolate.
She:       She runs every day.
It:           It is snowy
We:        We play football.
You:       You drive the bus.
They:     They clean the floor.

My:         My dog is yellow.
Your:      Your bike is beautiful.
His:        His house is next to the church.
Her:       Her mother works in the town hall.
Its:         Its colour is blue.
Our:      Our garden is very big.
Your:     Your football team plays tomorrow.
Their:   Their motorbikes are in the garage.

Me:       I think she loves me.
You:      I hate you.
Him:     I remember him; he is your cousin.
Her:      I waited for her one hour; but she didn't come.
It:         I like it!
Us:       Robert explained us the solution
You:     I will buy you a new computer!
Them:  A wolfman scared them yesteraday

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario