miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2015

Another problem.

A long time ago there were two Scottish sheepherders enthusiastic about Mathematics. Their names: McMurray and Wallace. One day McMurray said:

- Hey, Wallace! Why don't you give me two of your sheeps? In this way I will have the same number of animals than you.

Wallace answer:

- ¿And why don't you give me one sheep? In this way I will have three times your sheeps.

¿How many sheeps had McMurray got? ¿How many sheeps had Wallace got?



Hace mucho tiempo había en Escocia dos pastores muy aficionados a las matemáticas. Sus nombres eran McMurray y Wallace. Un día dijo McMurray a Wallace:

- ¡Hey, Wallace! ¿Por qué no me das dos ovejas? Así tendré el mismo número de animales que tú.

A lo cuál respondió Wallace:

- ¿Y por qué no me das tú una oveja? Así yo tendré el triple de ovejas que tú.

¿Cuántas ovejas tenía McMurray? ¿Cuántas ovejas tenía Wallace?


Good luck / Buena suerte.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario